- Import Orders Automatically - Most channels are integrated for an automatic download of orders.
- Import Orders Manually - Orders can be
imported manually for channels that are not integrated. Orders can be imported manually or
scheduled to pull from FTP.
- Create Manual Order - Phone
Orders, wholesale orders.
- Related Order - Grabs the info of a returning
customer for quick processing. Order becomes linked with related order.
- Replacement Order - When replacing lost items etc. Create RMA
when the customer is returning the item.
- Wholesale Orders - Create wholesale orders
with customer specific pricing, terms and credits.
- Orders with Kits - Client setting to only show components
- Orders with Shadows - Client setting
to only show parent SKU in order. Client setting to deduct inventory from parent SKU.
- Search and View Orders - Under the "Orders"
tab, order can be search and filtered.
- Manage Orders page - Many actions can be
preformed on multiple orders on this page.
- Order Status - Orders status changes as the order
gets process. Orders can be filtered by status.
- Cancelling an order - Cancel orders within
SellerCloud. Inventory will update accordingly.
- Cancelling an Overstock order
- Refunding an Order - Refund orders from
- Manage RMA -
Manage the entire return process. Create return
shipping labels. Issue refunds, generate replacement or exchange orders.
- Paypal Invoice - Create a Paypal
invoice to request and receive payment.
- Payment gateways for local orders and
refunds - Set up payment gateways to receive payments from processors and refund local orders.
- Merge order - Save on shipping when same customer
orders twice. Client setting to auto merge eBay orders when buyer pays with combined payment.
- Gift Orders - Gift Wrap and Messages. For Amazon
or Local orders.
- Back Order - Orders with items out of stock will
be marked as Back Order with lacking qty. displayed. Can be filtered for managing. Flagged to prevent shipping.
- Blacklisting Orders - Create rules to
prevent orders from shipping based on customer info or location.
- Prevent Orders from Shipping -
Prevent backorders, blacklisted orders, orders to dropship, or any order from being shipped.
- Tracking profit and loss -
Item costs, commissions, fees, shipping costs are calculated against revenue of order.
- Tracking Order
Costs on a Drop Shipped Order - updates with order costs based of the related PO.
- Shipping costs - Estimated at time of shipping, but shipping
carrier invoice can be imported. This will place the actual shipping cost on each order.
- Export orders - Export orders in multiple
formats. Can be exported to email, FTP on schedule.
- Split Order - Split an order into 2 orders when
items need to be shipped to separate destinations, or when partial payment is paid, or for other reasons.
- Auto split multi-item orders - Company level setting to automatically split multi-item orders into separate orders
- Tax on orders - Tax is applied to order and calculated in profit and loss.
- Tax from sales channels orders - The tax rate is typically set up on the channel. However, tax for eBay is configured in SellerCloud.
- Tax from local orders - configure tax rate for orders locally created in SellerCloud.
- Wholesale orders - tax will not be applied on wholesale orders
- Sales tax reports - generate reports of sales tax per state or per order.
- Post order plug in - Plugins can be created to automatically apply actions to orders as they are created in
- Map Shipping methods - Map the shipping methods as they are named on the sales channel to the corresponding
shipping method in SellerCloud.
- Link Order to PO - Linking an order
to a purchase order will prevent the order from exporting into ShipBridge until the PO is received.
- Picklists - Export lists of items for picking and packing. Exports to PDF or Excel.
- Picklists in ShipBridge - Orders in ShipBridge can be filtered based on picklist ID.
- Split Picklist - Split your pick lists by number of orders per shipper.
- Schedule picklists to be auto-generated.
- Invoices - Packing slips can be printed PDF letter size or 4x6 from thermal printer.
- PDF - Configured in SellerCloud even when printing labels in ShipBridge.
- Multiple options to display/hide info.
- Separate invoices per company
- Wholesale invoices
- Separate invoices per wholesale customer
- Customized invoices
- 4x6 Invoices - configured in ShipBridge
- Multiple options to display/hide info
- Customized invoices
- Label/invoice on half page - Option to print the label and invoice side by side on one letter sized PDF. Orientation/adjustment can be configured.
- Ship order - ShipBridge manages all shipping actions. Orders can be marked as shipped in SellerCloud as well, but it will not print labels.
- Validate Ship To address - Validate shipping addresses to correct errors and determine residential or commercial.
- Calculate Shipping Rates - Get estimated rates for different services. USPS is actual cost.
- Print labels - Labels can be printed from all major carriers.
- Label printer configuration - Map shipping services to format and printer.
- Batch Printing - a faster and more streamlined label-printing process than selecting multiple orders.
- Shipping costs - USPS actual rates are applied to order. Other carriers estimated shipping costs are applied to orders automatically. UPS and DHL billing invoice can be imported to apply actual cost.
- Multi-package - Split order contents into multiple packages.
- Max quantity per package - enables you to set how many items are allowed in a shipping package, and by extension, how many shipping packages will be generated for this order.
- Ship via FBA - Fulfill orders from other channel with stock that is stored in FBA.
- Internationally - FBA can ship certain items internationally.
- Transshipment - FBA ships the item to merchant who ships the item to customer.
- Update tracking - Tracking is applied to order and sales channel gets updated automatically.
- Import tracking - For non-integrated carriers or if the item is shipped outside of SellerCloud, for example a dropshipped order.
- Dropship Order - Vendor ships order to customer. Tracking can imported and updates channel.
- Email - dropship orders via email. Set up templates.
- Export file to FTP - Dropship orders via scheduled task to FTP. Ability to pull tracking files automatically via scheduled task.