FedEx Web Services
Configuring FedEx Web Services is a simple and seamless process in ShipBridge.
Web Services registration
The procedure below is for setting up a FedEx web services account for the first time.
If you already have an account and simply want to add another one, follow the exact steps in this note:
Click the Don't use FedEx radio button > Click Save > Clear the Account #, Meter #, API Key, and API Password fields > Click the Use FedEx Web Services radio button > Click the Register button that now appears and follow Steps 5-7 below.
Adding another account will not affect your existing FedEx account.
- Click Menu > Options > Carriers > FedEx tab.
- Click the Use FedEx Web Services radio button. The screen refreshes with the Web Services options.
- DO NOT complete the Account #, Meter #, API Key, or API Password fields! FedEx will automatically populate all of these fields for you after you click Register and complete Steps #4 through 7 below.
- Click Register.
- Read and accept the license agreement > Continue.
- The FedEx Registration form appears; complete all its required fields. Note: Address must be the billing address registered with FedEx.
- Click Register. FedEx will automatically populate the four account fields in ShipBridge and send all of your information to SellerCloud.
- On the FedEx tab, click the Per-company configuration button.
- A list of your companies appears. To enable them, click the box Use Merchant-specific credentials for FedEx Web Services.
- Click Edit to enter company-specific credentials and Test or Clear them. If no credentials are selected, the default is used.
- Click Save.