FedEx Web Services
Web Services registration
Configuring FedEx Web Services is a simple and seamless process in ShipBridge:
- Go to Menu > Options > Carriers > FedEx tab.
- Click the Use FedEx Web Services radio button. The screen refreshes with the options for Web Services.
- Do not complete any fields: First, click Register.
- Read and accept the license agreement > Continue.
- The FedEx Registration form appears; complete all its required fields. Note: Address must be the billing address registered with FedEx.
- Click Register. FedEx will automatically send all of your information to SellerCloud.
- On the FedEx tab, click the Per-company configuration button.
- A list of your companies appears. To enable them, click the box Use Merchant-specific credentials for FedEx Web Services.
- Click Edit to enter company-specific credentials and Test or Clear them. If no credentials are selected, the default is used.
- Click Save.