Creating N-Matrix Variations Dimensions in Bulk
You can create variation dimensions for an N-Matrix in bulk by downloading an Excel template with pre-defined column headers, and then populating the file and importing it:
- Click Settings > N Matrix.
- Click Download Template.
- Open the downloaded template and enter the desired values. Note: The Manufacturer and Product Type columns are not required.
- Save the template file with a unique name.
- On the N Matrix Dimensions page, click Choose File > find the file and click Open.
- Click Import dimensions. Your new dimensions will appear in the grid.