Sell on Bed Bath & Beyond
- Seller Account with Bed Bath & Beyond.
- Commerce Hub Account.
- Configure Bed Bath & Beyond Settings.
- Configure Bed Bath & Beyond Shipping Method Mapping.
- Complete the CommerceHub EDI Test Environment.
Commerce Hub Account - To integrate with Bed Bath & Beyond, you need to open an account with CommerceHub.com, the software used by Bed Bath & Beyond for document transmission. This integration transmits EDI documents via SFTP connections. We are not currently supporting integration via VAN connections.
You will be assigned a Partner Setup Specialist who will work with SellerCloud Support to integrate your account and get you live on Bed Bath & Beyond. Be sure to determine if you will be using an SFTP.
Commerce Hub will ask you to provide a Customer ISA Qualifier and Customer ISA ID. See below for those values.
Integrate Bed Bath & Beyond with SellerCloud
- Navigate Company Settings > Bed Bath & Beyond > General Settings.
- Complete the credential fields:
- Customer ISA Qualifier - ZZ
- Customer ISA ID - Arbitrary number. Typically the clients phone number is used.
- Bed Bath & BeyondEDI ISA Qualifier - Provided by Commerce Hub
- Bed Bath & BeyondEDI ISA ID - Provided by Commerce Hub
- Enable Secure FTP (SSH) - Enable if using SFTP.
- Bed Bath & BeyondEDI FTP info - Provide by Commerce Hub
- FTP Port (default 990, 22 for SFTP, leave zero or blank for auto)
- Test FTP Credentials from action menu.
- Enable the automatic control settings.
- Commerce Hub will create seven test orders for the test environment.
- Download the orders into SellerCloud.
- On Commerce Hub locate the packing slips on the home page and download the packing slips.
- Follow through with the instructions provided by Commerce Hub for each order. Please note: Orders should be shipped through SellerCloud. Any order involving cancellations should be managed through Commerce Hub, including partial cancellation orders.
- After completing the test environment, Commerce Hub will move the account to production. Switch the Bed Bath & Beyond FTP Server path to the production URL.
- Enable Inventory Control setting and save.
- Please Note: The product must be "BedBathAndBeyond Enabled" on the Bed Bath & Beyond properties page for the available inventory to upload. Otherwise, an inventory of zero will upload for that product. Bulk update with column header BedBathAndBeyondEnabled. Expected values are True or False.