Shipping an Order through ShipBridge
ShipBridge opens to a grid window. Click Refresh
at the top right and all unshipped orders will populate the grid. Orders that are on hold, unpaid, or marked for dropshipping will not load into ShipBridge. This requires some configuration on the company Shipping Preferences
page in SellerCloud.
- Select the order from the grid. Press the Ship and Print Labels button. A shipping label and postage will be generated according to the predetermined specifications set in the Options Menu. By default, an invoice/packing slip will print out as well. Invoices can be configured to print on the same printer as the label or on a different printer. Read how to configure packing slips here/.
- You can also pre-print an invoice before printing the label by selecting an order and clicking the Preprint Invoice button.
- Use the Scan and Ship button to require the shipper to scan in each item in the order before shipping.
- Multiple orders can be selected for label printing simultaneously through batch printing.
- As soon as the label is printed, the orders status in SellerCloud will changed to "Shipped". All shipping information including the tracking number as well as the shippers name, location and time of shipping are saved to the order in SellerCloud. The profit and lost tab will update with the shipping cost.
- To unship an order and cancel a label, locate the order in the Fully Shipped tab. Select the order, and right click. Click on the Unship option. Unshipping the order will void the label and update the orders shipping status. If the shipping method selected is USPS through Endicia, a request will be generated for a refund. Once the order unships, it will populate in the Unshipped Orders grid for reshipping.
View Label API Requests and Responses
After printing a label, you can view the actual XML document sent through the API, as well as the response from the carrier.
- Navigate Help > Output File Locations. Select the carrier, i.e. USPS Web Services
- Windows Explorer windows will open: "USPS-Out", and "USPS Save".
- The "Save" files are the label request files. The files are named with the order number. The file contains all information related to the label that was requested.
- The "Out" files are the response from the carrier and contains success or error messages.