Information Created When Posting Detailed Shipped Orders to QuickBooks
When posting detailed shipped orders, QuickBridge will create the following in QuickBooks.
Chart of Accounts
These accounts are created in the Chart of Accounts.
- SC Other Interim Account
- SC Reverb Interim Account
- SC Amazon Interim Account
- SC eBay Interim Account
- SC Overstock Interim Account
- SC NewEggDotCom Interim Account
- SC BuyDotCom Interim Account
- SC Sears Interim Account
- SC Wayfair Interim Account
- SC Wm Mrktpl Interim Account
- SC Interim Payable Account
- When “Post All Payments to Undeposited Funds Account” and "Mark Fees As Paid" are enabled under Options > Sales Orders.
- Sales Discount
- Shipping Discount
- Gift Wrap Charge
- Handling Fee
Other Current Asset Accounts
Cost of Goods Sold Accounts
- Purchases - Resale Items
- Amazon Fees
- eBay Fees
- Paypal Fees
- Commission Fees
- Shipping Fees
- Posting Fees
These items are created in the item list.
Other Charge Type
- eBay Fees - eBay Fees Expense Account
- Amazon Fees - Amazon Fees Expense Account
- Shipping Fees - Shipping Fees Expense Account
- Posting Fees - Posting Fees Expense Account
- Commission Fees - Commission Fees Expense Account
- Paypal Fees - Paypal Fees Expense Account
- Shipping – Shipping Income Account
- Sales Discount - Sales Discount Income Account
- Shipping Discount - Shipping Discount Income Account
- SubTotal – SubTotal Income Account
- Gift Wrap Charge - Gift Wrap Charge Income Account
- Handling Fee - Handling Fee Income Account
SalesTax Item Type
- SC Sales Tax - SC Tax Agency Vendor
These vendor names are created in the vendor list, with no additional information.
- SC Tax Agency
Customer Names are created based on the options selected in File > Options > Main.
By default, a class is created for each product that's posted with the product name. If “Do not Post Product Class to QB” is checked in the Options menu, it will create one class named “SellerCloud.”