Google Shopping Actions Shipping Method Mapping
Google Shopping Actions orders will download into Sellercloud with the shipping method that the customer selected.
Since the names of these shipping methods are used to indicate the shipping method, you can map these names to the corresponding shipping methods in Sellercloud, thereby ensuring that the correct shipping method appears in Sellercloud and in ShipBridge.
Example: You can map a shipping selection of "Standard" to UPS Ground. When the order downloads to Sellercloud, it will auto-replace "Standard" with UPS Ground.
To map shipping method names:
- Go to Company > Settings > Toolbox > Google Express > Shipping Method Mapping.
- In the Source Shipping Method field, enter the Service Name from the Google Express Shipping Template. Show me where.
- Choose the carrier and method from the Local Shipping Carrier and Local Shipping Method fields.
- Check the Rush Service setting if orders using this shipping method will be rushed.
- Click Save.
- Repeat this mapping for each shipping service you have for Shopping Actions' customer orders.