When dealing with a high volume of orders, there is a concern of a system overload when loading all the orders on all shipping stations. To alleviate this concern you can split your pick lists by number of orders per shipper.
- Open the Action menu and click Split Picklist.
- On this screen, you'll get a totals number of orders to fill and the amount of units and skus needed.
- Enter a maximum limit for orders per shipper and the number of shippers.
- Click Split Pick List and the pick lists will be divided based on the given information. The parent picklist will be referenced on each of the split picklists.
- Shippers can now filter their ShipBridge based on their assigned split picklist. In this way different orders are streamed to different stations, preventing system overload and double shipping.