Target Account Integration
- Enter the identification and qualifiers on the Target General Settings page.
Customer ISA Qualifier Enter ZZ. Customer ISA ID Typically, the clients phone number is entered. Target ISA Qualifier Enter ZZ Target ISA ID Supplied by Target Target Seller ID Supplied by Target (referred to as Vendor ID) Supplier/Warehouse ID Supplied by Target Warehouse Code Supplied by Target (referred to as EDC)
- SellerCloud Support will set up a Liaison account for the client.
- Enter FTP info. This information is supplied by SellerCloud Support.
- FTP Server
- FTP Username
- FTP Password
- FTP Port - 990 by default.
Note: See instructions about setting co-op fees here for dropship.
- 846 Inventory Upload - Updates inventory
- 850 Order Download - Purchase order document from Target. Contains customer order info.
- 997 Order Functional Acknowledgement - Acknowledges receipt of order.
- 855 Order Accept - Sends to Target one of two messages. Either that the order has been received and will be shipped, or the order has been rejected and is being canceled. The document is sent immediately in response to the 850 order file received. Channel setting "Auto cancel order with no inventory" will auto send a cancellation notice if they're not enough inventory available to fill the order.
- 856 Order Fulfillment Upload - Notifies Target of shipping and provides shipping date/time and tracking
- 860 Purchase Order Change Request - Buyer Initiated
- 865 Acknowledgement to a Purchase Order Change Request