Target Account Integration
- Enter the identification and qualifiers on the Target General Settings page.
Customer ISA Qualifier Enter ZZ. Customer ISA ID Typically, the clients phone number is entered. Target ISA Qualifier Enter ZZ Target ISA ID Supplied by Target Target Seller ID Supplied by Target Supplier/Warehouse ID Supplied by Target Warehouse Code Supplied by Target
- SellerCloud Support will set up a Liaison account for client.
- Enter FTP info. This information is supplied by SellerCloud Support.
- FTP Server
- FTP Username
- FTP Password
- FTP Port - 990 by default.
- 846 Inventory Upload - Updates inventory
- 850 Order Download - Purchase order document from Target. Contains customer order info.
- 997 Order Functional Acknowledgement - Acknowledges receipt of order.
- 855 Order Accept - Sends to Target one of two messages. Either that the order has been received and will be shipped, or the order has been rejected and is being cancelled. Document is sent immediately in response to the 850 order file received. Client setting Auto accept or reject Target orders based on inventory will auto send a cancellation notice if there not enough inventory available to fill order.
- 856 Order Fulfillment Upload - Notifies Target of shipping and provides shipping date/time and tracking
- 860 Purchase Order Change Request - Buyer Initiated
- 865 Acknowledgement to a Purchase Order Change Request