Creating a Purchase Manifest
The Purchase Manifest is a functionality which is used primarily by sellers who purchase large quantities of returns or open box items in bulk.
- Enable the client setting Enable Purchase Order Manifest.
- Then navigate to the Inventory Tab and select Purchase manifest.
- From this page - Upload New Manifest, you can download a template, populate it and then import it back into SellerCloud as a .txt file
- If you see right away that a specific item will be discarded, then you don't have to add the item to the manifest at all.
- The Purchase Manifest will be created.
- If the SKU doesn't exist, then it will be red.
The Purpose of a Manifest:
- To create the SKUs in SellerCloud that doesn't exist.
- For the Manifest Cost- it prorates/divides the cost based off of the MSRP of the item.
- Once the SKUs are created in SellerCloud, then you can Receive the Manifest from the Action Item.
- Afterwards, from the action menu as well, you can select to "Calculate Item Cost".
- The last action would be to click "Create PO" to actual create the PO.
- If any splitting of the SKUs are required that would happen after you receive the PO.