Check out this short tour on setting and adjusting physical inventory on individual products!
You can easily adjust the physical quantity of a product when needed. For example, if a product was damaged in the warehouse, you simply adjust the inventory to reflect one less by entering -1. If you found more inventory that was previously not entered, you would adjust the quantity accordingly to show more.
To adjust inventory:
- On the Product Detail page, click on the Product Warehouse link.
- Open the Adjust Inventory tab.
- Select a warehouse, and enter an adjustment quantity. To make an adjustment, you must choose an adjustment reason. Adjustment reasons can be saved under the Settings tab by clicking Inventory Adjustment Reasons. All adjustments will be save in the grid below, and will include the quantity of the adjustment, when it was adjusted, and who made the adjustment.
- To adjust inventory in bulk, click Warehouse Inventory Adjustment on the Inventory menu and download the template. Import the file on this page.
- Under the reports tab, you can generate an inventory adjustment audit to track all quantity adjustments made to any product in your system.
Click here to read about setting the physical inventory.