Creating vendor accounts in SellerCloud will enable you to create purchase orders, dropship orders, and apply vendor promotions and discounts to products.
- Settings > Company Settings > Toolbox > Vendors. Vendors can be available across all companies. Read more here.
- Click Add New Vendor. Click Edit to edit existing vendor
- Enter vendor's general and contact information. You can select a default company to associate with order from that vendor.
- The "QB Vendor Name" field can be used if there is a need to map a vendor to vendor with a different name in Quickbooks. For example, if you have to separate a vendor into 2 vendors in SellerCloud, for dropship and wholesale, you can map them to a single vendor in QuickBooks. QuickBridge will use this field when exporting to Quickbooks.
- If applicable, set a small order amount and fee. As in the image below, a fee of $4 will be added to a purchase order total when single PO from this vendor subtotals to 50$ or less. The small order fee will be added as a line item on the PO total.
- Open toolbox to view Products and Purchase Orders associated with the vendor.
- Configure PO Email Templates and Dropship Preferences for the vendor.
- Configure Vendor Promotions and Multi Discounts.
- View outgoing email to vendor.
To import vendors in bulk:
- Click Import Vendors List.
- Download template and enter vendor's general and contact information into tab delimited columns.
- Save file.
- Choose File and click Import Vendors List.