Gift cards can be assigned to the customers and then used as a payment in orders.
Add Gift Card to a Customer
- Go to the Customers tab and search for the one in question.
- After selecting the customer go to Toolbox > GiftCards/Coupons.
- Enter a coupon code and amount. The amount can be added in currency or percentage.
- Select if the coupon is one time use only and Add it.
Importing Store Coupons/GiftCards in Bulk
- To to the Customers tab > Import Store Coupons/Gift Cards.
- Download the template and fill in the information.
- Click on Choose File and upload the updated sheet.
- Click on Upload GiftCard/Store Coupons.
Using Gift Cards as Payment or Refund on Orders
If the customer has unused GiftCard balance it can be applied as payment on his orders.
- Open the order and select Manage Payment from the Action Menu.
- If the client has unused GiftCard balance there will be clickable link on the top of the order info: Pay via Gift Certificate/Card.
- Here you can select the GiftCards applied to this client and the Amount to be used.
- You can also Refund clients with GiftCards, which they can use later. From the Manage Payment screen click on Refund via Gift/Certificate Card.
- Select the Amount and Card Code and Refund the client.