Hayneedle Account Integration
Complete Hayneedle Trading Partner Onboarding Sheet
- Qualifiers/ISA - Use table below.
- Connect Method - VAN
- 3rd Party Vendor Name - Liason
- ANSI x12 version - 4030
- EDI Documents requested - 846, 810, 850, 997, 855, 856
- Company Settings > Toolbox > Hayneedle Settings.
- Enter the following ISA Qualifiers and ID's.
Customer ISA Qualifier ZZ Customer ISA ID This is an arbitrary number. Typically, the client's phone number is used. Hayneedle ISA 01 Hayneedle ISA ID 001658520 Supplier ID This should have been provided to you by Hayneedle
- Enter the FTP Credentials. This will be supplied by SellerCloud Support.
- Test your credentials from the Action menu.
- Configure your settings - Handling fee, Safety Quantity, Default Quantity as desired.
- Enable the Upload and download options when you are certain that the products you are uploading to Hayneedle are properly priced and have accurate inventory.
- Check the Hayneedle Enabled checkbox.
Before going live with Hayneedle they will request you to upload tracking and inventory and also acknowledge a test order. Complete this process after following the steps above.