Backup and Restore ShipBridge Settings
Aside from being a restore point in the event your settings are mistakenly changed, it is also a convenient method of configuring multiple ShipBridges with a simple file import. SellerCloud Support may also need your Settings file for troubleshooting purposes. (Read about collecting files for more detailed debugging here.)
- Open the Menu.
- Click Backup/Restore.
- From the sub-menu, select Export Settings to File.
- Save the file to a location. Now you have a restore point. To import it back in, skip to Step 6.
- Send the file to a computer on which you are configuring a separate ShipBridge.
- Open the Menu, click Backup/Restore.
- From the sub-menu, select Import Settings from File.
- Choose the Settings file and import the file.
- After importing the file for a different user's ShipBridge, log out of ShipBridge and log back in with the user's username and password. Click on the Username at the top right of the ShipBridge interface to reveal the log out button.