Sellercloud lets you effectively manage your orders across multiple channels, companies, and customers. Customize your settings, initiate returns and more.
- “Require Attention” Orders
- Acknowledging Order Notes and Product Warnings
- Amazon Transparency Service
- Applying Tax to Local Orders
- Applying taxes to non-US local orders
- Blacklisting Orders
- Cancelling an Order
- Creating a New Order
- Custom Columns for Orders
Explore over 120 retail channels Sellercloud integrates with and manage all your listings in one place to fully optimize your multi-channel e-commerce platform.
- API Integrations via DSCO
- Automating Channel Functions
- Channel Documents
- Channel IDs
- Channel Integration Through Mirakl
- Channel Integrations in Sellercloud
- Channel Management Overview
- Channel Plug-in Integrations through Scheduled Tasks
- Channel Product Restrictions
- Channel Vacation Mode
Welcome to Sellercloud's user-friendly and comprehensive upgraded interface, Delta. We'll guide you through accessing Delta and navigating your new dashboard.
- Accessing Delta
- Customizing Search Filters and Grid Columns
- Delta Permissions
- Delta Video Tutorials
- Managing a Product’s Channel Properties
- Reporting issues with Delta
Sellercloud's catalog organizes all your inventory and product information in an easy and accessible format so you can easily update and manage your listings.
- Assigning Vendors To A Product
- Cloning a Product
- Custom Product Columns
- Deleting Products
- Description Templates
- Documents and Files
- Get Info From Amazon
- Hide a SKU from the Inventory List
The Sellercloud interface was designed to simplify e-commerce processes including purchasing. Handle and customize your purchase orders from various vendors.
- Adding Products to Purchase Orders
- Applying Discounts to Purchase Orders
- Creating a Purchase Manifest
- Import Mapping Tool
- Link PO To FBA Inbound
- Managing Purchase Orders
- Managing Purchase Orders: Additional Functions
- Understanding Purchase Order Costs
- Understanding Purchase Order Shipments
- Understanding Quantities on Purchase Orders
ShipBridge is a robust solution to everyday shipping associated tasks and helps users import paid orders across channels to a single interface to be fulfilled.
Inventory management across multiple retail channels in Sellercloud is easy. Learn to import, enable or disable products, customize your settings and more.
- Adjusting Inventory
- Credit Memo: Returning Merchandise to Vendor
- Custom Export
- Custom Inventory Calculations
- Disconnect Inventory vs. Disable Inventory
- Fishbowl Integration
- Import Mapping Tool
- Import Physical Inventory
- Inventory Management Overview
- Inventory Movement History
Sellercloud was designed to meet the needs of every e-commerce seller. Our Help site is here to guide you through using the various functions in our software.
- Basics of Sellercloud
- Change Log
- Compatible Hardware
- Connecting with Zapier
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Saved Searches
- Sellercloud Support
- Server Update Process
- Two Factor Authentication (2FA) in Alpha
- Two Factor Authentication (2FA) in Delta
In Sellercloud, you can create custom columns to personalize your feeds. Contact Sellercloud Support for information or request a ticket in the Support Portal.
- Company Custom Columns per Channel
- Custom Columns Overview
- Menu Options
- UPC per Channel
- Using Different UPCs for Channels
Sellercloud's Financial Reporting Suite is a powerful feature with a rich source of data for you to effectively track sales, profit and loss, orders and more.