Where applicable, you can add discounts to the PO. The discounts can be applied as a dollar value or as a percentage of the unit price. The following configurations can be used for adding discounts:
Item line discount – A single discount applied to individual item on the PO. Each item can have a separate discount value. Discounts are calculated per unit. Please Note: client setting Enable Multi discounts for PO must be disabled for the line item discount column to display.
- In the Unit Discount field (next to the Unit Price field) add a value and select $ or %.
- Save the PO.
- The Adjusted Price column will update with the adjusted price per unit.
Fixed Total Discount – A fixed discount value added to a PO. For example, $1000 off an entire PO.
- Open the action menu and select Enable Fixed Discount Total. Press Go.
- An editable discount field will display above the PO Subtotal.
- Enter the discount dollar value and save.
- The discount will be applied to each order item (divided by total units in the PO)
Multi-Header Discount – A single discount value that is applied to the all items in the purchase order. For example, if the discount is $2 dollars, then $2 will be deducted from every item in the PO. Multiple Header Discounts can be added.
Multi-Item Line Discounts – Discounts applied at the item level on the PO. (Item line discounts need to be added this way when Multi-Discounts are enabled)
Vendor Qty Discount – Discounts based on the qty of items ordered.