Authorize.net can be set up so that you can charge credit cards and issue credit card refunds on phone orders.
- In the company Settings > click Payment Settings > Select CC processor.
- On the next page, select Authorize.net and then click the Edit link to enter the credentials from your Authorize.net account. You will need a Username and Transaction Key. These credentials can be obtained by logging into Authorize.net and navigating Account > Settings > Security Settings > General Settings. Click on API Login ID and Transaction Key.
- Test URL – https://certification.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll
- Live URL – https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll
When setting up Authorize.net for Sellercloud, be sure to enable the Transaction API:
- Log on to https://account.authorize.net .
- Navigate Account > Settings.
- Click the Transaction Details API link in the Security Settings section. The Transaction Details API screen opens.
- If you have not enabled the Transaction Details API, enter the answer to your Secret Question, then click Enable Transaction Details API.