In Sellercloud, you can update your dropship information through a bulk update file. This allows you to manage the preferences of multiple dropshipped products.
Update Dropship Mode In Bulk
- Go to Catalog > Tools > Import Product Info > Bulk Product Update.
- Click Generate Template > Create New Template > Next. If you already have a template, select Choose Existing Template.
- Choose Format > Next > Add Columns to Template.
- Select DropShipMode > Next > Download.
- Populate the columns. In the DropShipMode column, enter the value 2.
A value of 1 means ShipFromSite and that the item is not going to be dropshipped, while 2 means ShipFromVendor.
- Save your file > Return to Sellercloud > Select File > Choose your file > Upload.
To update multiple products to a Dropship mode:
- Select Bulk Update Products under Inventory. Click Get Template file if you do not have one already and a template file window will open. Choose how you want to identify the product – either UPC or Product ID (SKU) – then choose a template format. Select DropShipMode from the Fields Menu and click Add to List. Click Download Template.
- Open the template and enter the identification values for all products you want to update. In the DropShip column enter the value 2. Save the template.
- On the Bulk Update Products window choose the correlating product identification mode, select a template file, and select correlating product type. Select Que for Processing (this will enable you to initiate other jobs simultaneously) and submit.