Integrating with Rakuten
Sellercloud communicates with Buy.com using a FTP site.
- Contact them at MPIntegration@mail.rakuten.com to inform them you are settings up an integration with Sellercloud and request FTP credentials. Rakuten will provide an FTP username and password.
- The FTP username and password are the login credentials for Rakuten’s FTP site, NOT the main account login.
- Once you’ve received credentials, login to Sellercloud. Enter the credentials in Settings > Company Settings > Company Name > Toolbox > Buy.com > General Settings.
- Enter the username into the Buy.com FTP User Name field
- Enter the password into the Buy.com FTP Password field.
- Complete the rest of the fields > Save Settings.
- Buy.com Seller ID – Complete this field with your Rakuten Seller ID. This is found in Rakuten’s Admin RMS Portal. The Shop Owner ID is located in the upper right-hand corner of the page
- Buy.com Shop Name – Enter your shop’s name
Import Buy.com product IDs from existing listings
- From the Buy.com portal, click Manage Inventory > Download your Currently Posted Listings > Click Request Export Download.
- When done, click Check Export Status > ListingDownload.zip to download the listings file. There is a text file in the zip folder with a list of all active listings > Save File.
- Click Settings > Company Settings > Company Name > Toolbox > Buy.com Properties > ImportProductIDs to select and import the file. New products will be created and existing products will update.
Import open orders
Before you can start shipping your Buy.com orders, ensure everything has been ship-confirmed. If there are open orders in Buy.com, bring them into Sellercloud:
- Download the open order report from Buy.com.
- Import it into Sellercloud under Orders > Import Orders.
- Select the channel and import the file.
Exclude disabled products from inventory updates
By default, Sellercloud sends inventory updates for all items with the Buy.com price, but your updates can exclude all items that are set as disabled.
To exclude disabled products:
- Settings > Client Settings > Choose Exclude disabled products from Buy.com inventory update > Save.