You can use this feature for orders that meet these requirements:
- Order must originate from NewEgg
- NewEgg API must be integrated and active
You may want to use the Shipped by Newegg (SBN) feature instead of buying shipping labels from Newegg.
- In the order > click Action Menu > Buy Shipping from Newegg.com > Go.
- Available carriers are UPS and FedEx. The shipping service will auto-populate based on the chosen carrier.
- The Ship From Warehouse field can be selected, or it will set by default to the warehouse on the order.
- The Ship from address field auto-populates from the shipping warehouse information. If this information is blank, company address is used.
- Enter the package dimensions: Width, Height, Length, and Weight > Save Settings.
- After completing all fields correctly, click Action Menu > Submit Shipping Request.
- The shipping request can always be Voided, Confirmed, and Queried from the Action Menu.
- Once approved, you can pull the packing list and shipping label.