Understanding case quantity on wholesale orders
Case quantity can be used on wholesale orders, similar to Case Quantity on Purchase Orders.
To use this feature:
- Go to Settings > Client Settings > Enable Case Qty for Orders.
- On an existing Wholesale Order select Enable Case Qty from the Action Menu. The same
way you can disable the Case Qty selecting Disable Case Qty.
- Now, when you edit the order you can add Qty.Case.
The unit price is not set on the order manually, it will be calculated automatically by
the case price times the case qty.
Example below shows 4 items on the order grouped in 2 cases.
Enabling case quantity
Case Quantity can be used on Wholesale orders, similar to the Case Quantity on purchase orders. Purchasing by case means you can buy quantities by the case from a vendor and sell those products as individual units.
In order to use this feature, go to Settings > Client Settings > Enable Case Qty for Orders.
- Access Orders > Manage Orders > Wholesale order detail page.
- Click Edit > Go to Items.
- Select the Case icon to Enable Case Qty. Enter Qty of Cases and Qty/Case. You can also Disable Case Qty using the Case icon.
- When finished, click the check mark to Save.