- Click Settings > Company Settings > Company >Toolbox > Magento > General Settings. (When you have multiple companies, each company can be connected to a different Magento website.)
- Check Magento Enabled.
- Magento Store URL – Enter the URL to navigate to your magneto store and add the following suffix:
- When in single store mode – api/v2_soap/index/. For example, http://www.cellphonemate.net/api/v2_soap/index.
- Note: if your domain starts without the “www” prefix the API URL must eflect that, like http://cellphonemate.net/api/v2_soap/index. Also, try to navigate to the URL in the browser to test that it isn’t automatically redirected to another address. For example, if it redirects you to an “https” address, then something must change on the Magento side before it will work.
- Enter Webservice username and API key/password.
- Store ID – Magento can manage multiple stores from a single Magento installation and assign a number to each of those stores. The Default Website value refers to the default website that is managed by your Magento installation. To connect to only some stores, enter the Store Id into the Store Id field.
- Check the Enable Custom Plugin for Communication checkbox.
- Enter the Magento store URL (if your domain starts without the www prefix, the URL must reflect that, like http://cellphonemate.net/).
- Check the Enable Plugin for Order Management and Enable Plugin for Inventory Management boxes.
- Configure the remaining options as desired.
- Save settings.
- Click Test Settings (Plugin) from the action menu to verify connection.
- Click Download Attribute Sets. This will bring your attribute set configurations in Sellercloud. You do not need to select anything here. You will be able to select the attribute set on the product level.
In some cases, people have their websites configured to prevent navigation to certain folders and those settings must be modified. You should be able to navigate to the API URL using a standard web browser, and it should give you a response that looks like this:
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.