This article contains general information about customer service and links to all related sections.
Create Orders Manually
Most orders come into Sellercloud through automatic feeds but sometimes you need to create orders manually. Wholesale orders are a good example of such cases.
The process of creating a new order manually is described here.
Communication Between Customer Service and Shippers
The best way to share communication between the customer service staff and the shippers is to place notes into the Customer Service Notes field on the order.
- To be able to see those, in Shipridge, go to Menu > Options > General and disable the Hide the customer note tab setting. This should be set on all devices using Shipbridge.
- This will require the shippers to read and acknowledge the customer service notes before the order can be shipped.
- In Sellercloud, go to Orders > Manage Orders > select an order.
- On the order details page, click Customer Service.
- Click the plus icon to add a new note. Select the Customer Service Note type > Enter the note text > Click Add.
- A new note will be added.
If your company has employees doing different tasks, it’s a good practice to allow them individual access just to those areas of Sellercloud that are important for their workflow. Sellercloud offers various Roles that can be assigned to each user and a way to restrict each page view.
An account can be created for each customer, which includes all contact and shipping information. Find more info here.
You can also create a wholesale customer. Find more info here.