Enabling rate calculations through USPS Web Tools is easy and can be enabled in a few short steps. If you have signed up with Endicia ELS, you can also get rates and address validation through ELS as well.
- Go to https://registration.shippingapis.com/
- Fill out all required information and click Submit.
You will see the following message:
- Once you receive the email from the USPS you can respond to email@example.com to notify them that testing has been completed. Remember to include your Web Tools ID and password.
- Enter the new USPS Web Tools ID into the appropriate field on the Shipping Rate API page in your SellerCloud account.
- Test the USPS Web Tools ID via the action menu