In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Enhanced FBA Restocking Report. When enabled, it adds to the standard Predictive Restocking for FBA report under Purchasing > Tools > Predictive FBA Restocking.
The enhanced version has a new column and a Level 2 that you can expand per line or for all items simultaneously to see two new features.
To show or hide Level 2, click:
- (1) The Down Arrow next to the column headers on top for all items.
- (2) The Down Arrow next to each row for a single item.
Level 2: Sales Graph
The Sales Graph shows the daily sales for the last 365 days. You can see the following:
- Orders – The number of orders for each day.
- Trendline – The sales trend over time.
- Averages – The average sales Velocity for different Days OF Order periods. To hide lines, click the colored squares.
The Blackout Days feature allows you to exclude specific days, entire date ranges, or sale quantities that are above or below specific numbers from the calculation. For example, if there was a sales spike or there were no sales, you can exclude these days so they don’t skew your restocking numbers in the wrong way. Blackout days are shown in red in the Sales Graph.
Click the Blackout Days button next to the Sales Graph to open the blackout days window.
- In the Blackout Days grid, you can check the box under the Blackout Day next to any day to exclude it from the calculation.
- In the Add Range grid, you can specify a From Date and To Date to exclude a whole date range or enter a Qty Sold Above and/or Qty Sold Below to exclude specific sale quantities.
Level 2: Velocities Chart
The Velocities Chart shows the Quantity Sold, Sales Velocity, and Restock Quantity for multiple Days OF Order periods. The period you initially selected when generating the report will be highlighted in yellow. To apply the Restock Quantity for another period, click Use, and it will populate in Level 1 of the report.
You can switch the Days OF Order type between In Stock Days and Calendar Days with the toggle button. The default type comes from the Client Setting Use InStock days in predictive purchasing data. For In Stock Days below 365, the font will be red, indicating a projected velocity that is not fully based on the real sales history.
Estimated Storage Fees
The Estimated Storage Fee column shows a rough estimate of the FBA storage fee if the Qty gets sold in the selected Days TO Order, taking into account:
- Product Size Tier – Standard-size, Oversize, and Dangerous goods
- High/Low Season – High (October – December) and Low (January – September)