FedEx C.O.D. is a service where FedEx Ground or International Ground will collect payment for you when the package is delivered.
- Right click on an order with a FedEx Ground shipping method selection.
- Select Edit Order.
- Under the order details tab, press the FedEx Accessories button.
- Mark the order for Collect on Delivery and enter collection amount. The currency box defaults to USD for domestic orders, and to CAD for Canadian destinations.
- To specify the payment type required upon delivery, locate the Cash on Delivery payment type setting in the FedEx tab. Select option:
- Any Payment type (Default) – cash, guaranteed funds, company/personal check, money order, cashier’s check or certified funds.
- Guaranteed Funds – for certified check, money order, or cashier check