An Amazon customer may initiate a return through Amazon. They will automatically authorize the return and send the customer a prepaid shipping label.
A return report can be downloaded from Amazon and imported into Sellercloud automatically by enabling the Client Setting Download and process RMA report from Amazon.
- If the item in the report is a kit parent, SellerCloud will add the components to the RMA instead of the parent
- Amazon RMA ID will be saved to the Order Source RMA #
- A label tracking number will be added as an RMA note
- RMAs will only be imported if their status on the report is “Approved”
- The resolution will be set to Refund
- RMA status will be Open
Pulling the RMA file from Amazon
- Log in to your Amazon account.
- Click Reports > Return Reports.
- Choose the report type, set the date range, and click Request.
- Click Refresh to see the finished report in the grid.
- Click Download to open the XML or TSV format file.
- Import the RMA file to SellerCloud, following the procedure below.
Importing the Amazon RMA file to Sellercloud
- Click Orders > Manage RMA.
- Select Import RMA.
- Select the company > in the RMA Plugin field, choose Amazon RMA Import.
- Upload the file you pulled from Amazon > click Import RMAs.