The Import Tracking Mapping tool lets you import an order tracking file into SellerCloud when the file is not formatted for a Sellercloud import file.
This is done by mapping the column headers to SellerCloud-recognized headers:
- In your Company, click Settings > Import Mapping Tool, then click Add New Mapping.
- Select “Tracking” as the Import Type.
- Select the Company for which the profile will be used.
- Enter a profile name in the Profile Name field.
- Click Choose File and upload the file. The page will refresh to show a grid with three columns: SellerCloud Column, Customer Column, and Custom Value.
- SellerCloud column is the column in SellerCloud (not exactly named).
- Customer Column is the column headers from the file. For each SellerCloud Column, select the appropriate column from the “Customer Column,” if there is one.
- If you want a static value to be imported for one of the fields in the file (for example, Order_Email should always be the same for all of these orders, or Shipping Address should always be the same), select “_CUSTOM_VALUE_REQUIRED_” from the Customer Column dropdown, then enter the static value in the Custom Value Column.
- Importing the Tracking File.
- After mapping is set up, it appears under Orders > Import Orders in the Plugin type dropdown. Select the mapping name, choose the file, and import. The Mapping template is also be available in scheduled tasks.