Watch the video above to learn more about shipping USPS through Express 1.
Understanding Express 1
Express 1 (formerly ExpressOne) is a volume postage partner with USPS. It can provide postage discounts for Priority and Priority Express at a lower cost than purchasing directly from the post office, or even from a third-party provider, like Endicia. Sellercloud integrations with Express 1 through ShipBridge. Here are a few benefits of using Express 1:
- Enable refunding postage when shipping orders
- Buy postage and check account balance
ShipBridge through Express 1 is easy and no different than shipping through Endicia. Wherever applicable, you can switch between Express 1 and Endicia by selecting rates in the shipping calculator. Here are some postage and label options for Express 1 that are available to you on the USPS tab of ShipBridge:
- Stop order charges from printing on the label
- Print order information on the label with rubber stamps
- Configure thermal printer’s printing orientation
Integrating Express 1
- Go to Menu > Options > ExpressOne tab.
- Check Use ExpressOne to reveal the ExpressOne integration fields.
- Click the link to sign up with ExpressOne > Complete the form > Click Submit.
- Enter your ExpressOne Account ID and PassPhrase (provided to you by ExpressOne).
- Click the Per-Company configuration button if you have multiple companies that have different ExpressOne accounts to configure each account separately. When shipping orders, ShipBridge will look at the company on the order and use the credentials configured here.
- Click the Test Credentials button to verify that your credentials are correct.
- By default, all ExpressOne services will be selected for use. You can select specific services by checking/unchecking the services in the Services panel.
- Configure the printer for label printing. Learn more about label printer configuration here.