You can send different inventory levels to different channels based on varying percentages per channel. So, instead of a specific number safety quantity (such as 5 units for all products), the amounts depend on the quantity available:
- Example 1: Product has 100 units available and you set Amazon to 70% – SellerCloud will send 70 to Amazon, not the other 30 units.
- Example 2: Product has 10 units available and you set Amazon to 70% – SellerCloud will send 7 to Amazon, not the other 3 units.
- Example 3: Product has only 3 units available and you set Amazon to 50% – SellerCloud will send 1 to Amazon, not the other 2 units (or an impossible 1.5 units). The amount sent will always round down when using percentages; in this example, to 50% of 2 units.
- Select the client setting Enable Channel inventory by percentage.
- Go to Settings > Company > Toolbox > Channel Warehouse and see the field beside each channel called Inventory Percent. The default is 100%.
- Update it to another percentage to reflect the amount of the inventory you want SellerCloud to send to the channel. This could reduce the need for basic custom inventory calculations.