NetSuite order export
- Create a custom column on the order called NSExported.
- Create a custom column on the order called NetSuiteOrderID. This stores the TranID of the NetSuite order in NetSuite for later access (in the tracking export, etc.).
- When creating a saved search for NetSuite orders to be exported, you must check for orders that are not yet NSExported. (The plugin also checks before exporting.)
- The SellerCloud order will be exported with the following in NetSuite:
- Customer (based on the channel and company– see Custom company settings below)
- TimeOfOrder as transaction date
- OrderSourceOrderID as the reference number in NetSuite
- OrderID as the externalid
- Status as pending fulfillment
- Billing address of the NetSuite customer. If that is not found, billing address on the order
- Shipping address
- Username as email
- Each item with quantity. If a product is not found in NetSuite, this order will not get created
- Shipping Total as an order item if there is a custom setting defined for this (see below)
- Discount Total as an order item if there is a custom setting defined for this (see below)
When the order exports successfully, it will add an order note to the order with the internal ID of this order in NetSuite.
Custom company settings
The first 6 settings need to be set up for the default company only:
- NetSuiteService_AccountID – NetSuite account ID. This is available under Setup > Integration > Web Services Preferences.
- NetSuiteService_Username – login username (email)
- NetSuiteService_Password – login password
- NetSuiteService_UserRoleID – the role id of the user (must be an admin or full access role)
- NetSuite_ShippingItemID – to add to order items for shipping charge. The ID would be the actual shipping itemid in NetSuite.
- NetSuite_PromotionItemID – to add to order items for discount. (The discount will be added to NS as the negative number. Ex: if the discount is $10, the discount item in NS would be for $-10). The ID would be the actual promotion itemid in NetSuite.
- A custom setting for every channel under each company that is getting exported to NetSuite in the following format: NetSuiteCustomer_ChannelName. See below.
- When exporting an order into NetSuite, the plug-in looks for the NetSuite customer that corresponds to the channel of the order, and this will be the customer on the order in Netsuite.
- To map SellerCloud channels to NetSuite customers, you must set up a custom setting for each company/channel that must be exported into NetSuite. Ex: NetSuiteCustomer_Target
- The value should be the corresponding CustomerID in NetSuite.
- Be sure that the channel name is spelled correctly, and case sensitive. Check the spelling of the channel from the Channel filter on the Manage Orders page.
Using the Netsuite Order Export Plugin
Set up a scheduled task for Order Export. Select the NetSuite Order Export plugin on the task. The orders will be exported via API so leave the “Export To” option at None.