While integrating with Newegg via API is recommended, clients who wish to use the earlier FTP integration can do so using the instruction below.
In order to integrate Sellercloud with your Newegg.com account you will have to enable FTP access from your Newegg Seller Portal.
Newegg sellers can create/manage FTP access by completing the following steps:
- Log into the Seller Portal.
- Go to Manage Account section > Data feed Setting from the left-hand navigation bar.
- Under Data Feed Settings, there are two sections:
FTP settings – the section for seller to set up FTP account or change password.
Setting up an FTP
- Click Request in the FTP Settings
- Enter password in both Password and Re-enter password fields for confirmation.
- Click Save to complete.
Updating an FTP password
- Under the FTP settings section, click on the password field and replace the * with desired password. Enter the new password again in “Re-enter Password” to confirm the change.
- Click Save to complete the change. The FTP server will take up to 10 min to reflect the change.
Linking your Newegg Merchant and Sellercloud accounts
- Navigate Settings > Company Settings > Company > Toolbox > Newegg Settings > General Settings
- Copy the ftp target URL and credentials from your seller portal and enter them into your SellerCloud account as shown below.
- Enable your Upload and Download options when you are certain that your products are ready for posting.