PayPal offers a micro-payments payment option for business or premiere accounts at a rate of 5% + $0.05. This option is cost effective for sellers who process a high volume of small transactions. There is a similar but separate service for sellers of digital goods, like games, apps, or articles.
5% + $0.05
Up to 2.9% + $0.03
- Navigate Company Settings > Toolbox > eBay Settings > Paypal Settings.
- Click Manage Additional Accounts.
- Enter your Paypal credentials for the new MicroPayments account. Save.
- On the eBay Properties page there will be a new field – PayPal Email. Enter the Paypal address of the MicroPayments account to link the product to this payment option. Revise the listing if necessary.
- To updates multiple products in bulk, use the column header PaypalEmailAddress.