In Sellercloud, you can configure your Payment Settings by integrating with Waytopay.me, our payment processing solution that allows you to receive payments from your customers by generating a unique payment link that you can email to them.
We support two types of payment methods – Credit Card Payments and ACH. Waytopay.me has integrations with CardKnox, Square, and Stripe as payment processors.
Check out our article here to learn more about how Waytopay.me works!
Integrate with Waytopay.me
Follow the steps described below to complete the integration. Once you are integrated with Waytopay.me, you can easily manage your payment processing services per each individual company.
- Go to https://waytopay.me/a/signup.
- In the Team Name field, enter your Sellercloud team name, or follow the Click here link to create a new one.
- Click Continue.
- Enter your Sellercloud login credentials. Click the arrow to proceed.
- Read and click Accept to agree with the service terms.
- Enter your payment details. Alternatively, click Skip to add card info later.
- Once you are in your Waytopay.me account, you can manage your payment processors’ settings by clicking the Settings button.
Connect your Payment Processors
Once you have configured your Waytopay.me account, the next step would be integrating one of our supported payment processors.
- CardKnox Credit Card Processor (v:18.104.22.168 or higher)
- Learn about waytopay.me and CardKnox integration
- Stripe Credit Card Processor (v:22.214.171.124 or higher)
- Learn about waytopay.me and Stripe integration