For SellerCloud Support – App Setting “EnableSearsMatrixPosting” must be set to “True”.
While sears attributes are not required for simple products, there are some attributes which are required for variation listings. Make sure to enable the client setting – Enable Sears Attributes.
- Create an N-Matrix
- Go to Sears Properties page of the matrix parent.
- Make the parent ready for Sears.
- Click on the Configure Attributes hyperlink.
- Locate the matrix children in a grid at the bottom of the page.
- Select the appropriate attributes for each child. The text field next to the attribute is for Trademark values, if applicable. This is required. Make sure the children are “Ready for listing” and “Enabled for Sears” on their Sears properties page. See below.
- Select attributes for the listing at the parent level. This is optional.
- Launch the Matrix parent to Sears.
Please Note: The children (variations) must be “Ready” and “Enabled” for Sears on their individual Sears properties page. This is because, unlike eBay, the individual variation is sent when posting the parent. Likewise, inventory is updated from the individual child product, not from the matrix parent.