Follow these steps to lists a matrix to Walmart Marketplace.
- Set up an N-Matrix.
- Ready and enable the parent and all variations for Walmart Marketplace. This is because, unlike eBay, the variation children get posted individually and are only “linked” by the variation tag.
- Likewise, the variation image is posted from the product itself, not from the matrix image configuration. Whatever primary image you have for the variation SKU will be sent to Walmart.
- Go to the matrix parent WM Properties page and press on the attributes link (this is done after a category has been selected).
- Select the dimensions you want to use for the listing variation configuration. Do not enter any value in the selected dimensions
- Save the selection.
- The bottom of the page will display a Walmart variation configuration that lists all your products in the n-matrix.
- Enter values in the dimension columns to associate a product with the variation.
- Post the parent to Walmart Marketplace
For N-matrixes already posted on a channel, you can add and remove variants to the existing N-matrix in SellerCloud, but most channels will not allow you to update the N-Matrix that is already posted. In order to update it, you need to end the listing and post the newly updated N-Matrix.