Often merchants will charge a more competitive price on online Marketplace, but set a higher in-store price. With SellerCloud you can manage a store prices separately from the online prices.
- On the product home page there are several price fields:
- Site Price – This is your default price used for website and online sales channels. While each channel defaults to this price you can set channel specific pricing as well. Read more here.
- List Price – This field is typically populated with MSRP.
- Local Store Price – A store price can be set in this field to be used in POSBridge.
- In POSBridge under Settings > General set the Product Sale Price Mode dropdown to map to the desired price filed in SellerCloud – Site Price, List Price, or Local Store Price.