Check out this short tour on creating listing campaigns by scheduling eBay auctions with the product group series or product group set.
Scheduling an eBay auction with a Product Group Set is similar to scheduling with a Product Group Series. It will allow you to create a campaign of multiple products, eliminating the legwork of scheduling each individual product.
This feature is typically used when creating a campaign for similar products. However, where a Series is a random posting of the groups products at set intervals that begin at the same time, a Product Group Set gives you much more control. You can set a different start date and time for each product in the group, and each with a unique format and posting interval.
- Hover over the Inventory tab, scroll down to Product Groups and select Product Group Set from the side menu.
- Select Create New Product Group Set from the Action Menu.
- Choose company and enter a Group Set name.
- Select a Product Group. Read more about Product Groups.
- Click Create New Set.
- Enter a start date (and an end date if applicable)
- Check Enable Listings.
- Check Recurring if you want the campaign to repeat.
Important! The Windows service eBayProductListingService must be enabled to allow a recurring auction. This service can be enabled by SellerCloud Support.
- Enter day of week and time of day format and duration for each product in the group.
- Click Generate on the Action Menu.
If the product is eBay ready a green check will appear next to the item. A red X will appear if the item is not. Hover over the red X and a message will appear listing all necessary actions needed.
Access a Product Group Set either through the Inventory > Product Groups or at the product level – ToolBox > Product Group > Set.