In this article, you will learn how to integrate your Cs-Cart account with Sellercloud in order to post products, manage listings and enable automatic updates.
Integrate with Cs-Cart
Sellercloud communicates with CS-Cart via API. You will need two plugins to integrate your account. The DLL plugin is deployed on your Sellercloud server and the PHP plugin is deployed on the CS-Cart FTP.
- In Sellercloud, go to Settings > Companies > Manage Companies > Open a company.
- From the Toolbox, select Sellercloud Plug-in Website > Cart General.
- From the Select Plugin drop-down menu, select Cs-Cart.
- Check the Enable Authentication box.
- Enter your Website URL.
- Add the API Username and API Password from your Cs-Cart account.
- Enter your Tax Class. This tax class will be tagged on products when posting to CS-Cart. The tax class rate is set up in CS-Cart.
- Signup for Notification for Out of Stock Product – When this setting is enabled and the inventory on a product is zero, an Out of Stock tag will be sent in the inventory feed.
- Click Save.
- To test if everything is configured correctly, go to Select Action drop-down menu, and select Test Settings > Go.