Yugster is a flash site featuring new daily deals every day that are only guaranteed for 24 hours.
SellerCloud’s integration comprises a manual order import, tracking export, and packing slip plugins.
If you have integrated a website with SellerCloud (other than a Magento website), create a separate company for Yugster. This is because the regular Yugster order import will import orders as “Website” orders, so you want to separate them from your regular Website. You do not need to create shadows, as inventory is not updated from SellerCloud with inventory feeds. However, the plugins can be customized with your own rules; for example, to import the orders as Wholesale. Customization rates may apply.
An order import plugin placed on your server by SellerCloud Support allows you to import a Yugster-generated file without modifying the file. Yugster does not offer FTP file sharing so the file can be imported manually.
Plugins may be highly customized for individual clients. Check with SellerCloud Support for details on each plugin version. Plugin can be modified as per client requirements. Customization rates may apply.
- Navigate Orders > Import Orders.
- Select the company.
- Select Website as the Channel. A plugin dropdown will display.
- Select the Yugster plugin. Choose the order file from your PC and press Import.
A tracking export plugin placed on your server can export shipping confirmation in a format that is ready for uploading to Yugster. Yugster does not offer FTP file sharing so the file will need to be uploaded manually on Yugster. Plugins may be highly customized for individual clients. Check with SellerCloud Support for details on each plugin version. Plugin can be modified as per client requirements. Customization rates may apply.
- Select the orders from the Manage Orders grid.
- Select Export Orders from the action Menu and press Go, or simply press on the export icon at the top right of the grid.
- Select the Yugster tracking export plugin. Press Export. A Job will be entered in the Queue.
- When completed, you can download the export file and upload manually to Yugster.
- Alternatively, you can create a scheduled task to automatically export Yugster orders that have been shipped. Read more about scheduled tasks here.
Yugster-formatted packing slips are required to be inserted into the shipping package. A specialized plugin can be configured to print packing slips for Yugster orders. Read how to set up invoice plugins here.