2FA is simple to use:
- The first time you log into Sellercloud – You enter your known password, but then input the “second factor.” This is the unique 6-digit verification code that will be sent to you by email.
- After you have used 2FA for 30 days (and every 30 days thereafter) – You reauthenticate in either of two ways:
- Obtain another unique 6-digit verification code by email and enter it to gain access.
- Scan a QR code provided by the Google Authenticator app on your phone and enter it to gain access.
First authentication with 2FA
To log into Sellercloud with 2FA:
- On the Login page, you will enter your email address and password > Log In: Enter your credentials > click the icon as shown below.
- On the Two Factor Authentication page, you will request a verification code by email: Select the Send verification code via Email radio button > click the arrow as shown below.
- Open your email and retrieve the code from the auto-generated email, as shown below.
- Enter the code in the Verification Code field > click the arrow as shown below:
- The Sellercloud Home page will appear.
Setting up the Authenticator app
- Install the Google Authenticator app on your phone.
- In the app, click Set up account.
- Click Add Code.
- Open Sellercloud: Open your Employee page > Toolbox > click 2FA.
- Use the Google Authenticator app to scan the QR code.
- You will enter the verification code you receive as follows: Input the code into the Enter Code field > click Test Verification as shown below:
- The Authenticator setup is done, and ready to use for reauthentication.
Authenticating every 30 days
Reauthentication can be done in either of two ways: Email or the Google Authenticator app.
Use email to reauthenticate
This method uses the same steps as your first authentication: Follow these steps.
Use the Google Authenticator
- Open the app and retrieve the code.
- On Sellercloud’s Login page, select the Google Authenticator radio button (if not already selected).
- Enter the code > click the arrow. The Sellercloud Home page will appear.