Wholesale customers can be configured under the Customers tab. Add the customer and configure the following settings:
- Mark customer as Wholesale Customer – to auto mark orders from the customer as wholesale.
- Allow Shipping unpaid orders – to allow order to be shipped without payment, as wholesale customer pay periodically.
- Tax exempt – Mark as tax exempt to prevent applying tax from local order.
- Cost Plus Wholesale Price – to price the product by a percent margin based on the average cost of the product. The percent can be unique for every wholesale customer.
- Global Discount – Discount will be applied to the regular wholesale price set on the product home page.
- Site price based discount – Discount will be applied to the site price set on the product home page.
- Apply shipping charges to order total – Will apply the shipping charges incurred by you to the order total.
- Credit Term – the amount of time extended to to the customer to pay.
- Credit Limit – configure amount of credit extended in the payment term.
- Billing cycle date – Select a billing cycle date to begin the credit term.
- Default shipping carrier and method – To apply on order when created.
- Shipping charges – Default shipping charges to be applied for every order from customer.
- Customer shipping account – Will apply charges directly to the customer’s UPS account. Currently this only works for UPS. The default carrier must be set to UPS to enter the UPS account
- Per Customer Invoice Selection – Invoices can be created for specific customers through an invoice plugin.
- Order Handling Fee – Default handling fee to be applied to every order from customer.
Wholesale pricing can be set uniquely per product for each wholesale customer. Read more here.