When you integrate 3DCart with Sellercloud:
- 3DCart orders are downloaded into Sellercloud automatically.
- After shipping, tracking information is uploaded to 3DCart automatically.
3DCart Automation Settings
This automation is controlled by the following settings on 3DCart’s Website General Settings page:
- Allow Order Download
- Allow Tracking Upload
- Allow Unpaid Orders (Optional) – Allows unpaid orders to be imported.
- Allow Partial Paid Order (Optional) – Allows partially paid orders to be imported.
- Enable Order Download Limit (Optional) – Sets an order limit date that prevents older orders from being downloaded into Sellercloud.
3DCart Authorized Payment Orders
As a merchant, you can authorize payments at the time of the order, meaning you won’t capture the payment until a later time – typically when the order is shipped.
If your payment processor on 3DCart is Authorize.net, you can send a capture payment request for “authorized” payments using Sellercloud. Follow these steps:
- Enter your Authorize.net API credentials on the payment settings page as shown here.
- Find and click an order to go to the order details page.
- Click Actions on the top right, then search for Receive Payment and select it.
- Click the Operation Type drop-down menu and select Credit Card Post Authorization.
- Enter the credit card info below and fill in any other required details. Then click the Next step icon to proceed.
- Enter the customer’s billing information and shipping address, then click the green flag icon above to submit the payment request.
- When sent successfully, the payment will be captured and the order status will update to “Charged”.
Although the credit card info is not stored in Sellercloud, the Authorize.net transaction ID and the transaction amount is used in capture requests.