In Sellercloud you can launch, view, and update your listings across multiple channels. In order to list a product on the chosen retail channel, it must be enabled on the channel. It should also be ready for posting. Below you will find information on Target listings.
Post Listings on Target
Target products must be listed individually from the Target properties page.
- Go to Catalog > Manage Catalog > Open a product.
- From the Toolbox, select Channels > Target.
- Press Edit and, in the General panel, check the Enabled box.
Update Target Listings
You can update Target listings manually or automatically.
The manual Target inventory update can be done individually or in bulk.
- Individually: Go to Catalog > Manage Catalog > Open a product > Toolbox > Channels > Target > Actions menu > Upload Inventory Update.
- In bulk: Go to Catalog > Manage Catalog > Select your products > Actions menu > Update Inventory on Channel > In the newly open window, select Target > Select the products > Update.
Automation is controlled by Target’s General Setting Enable Inventory Upload. When enabled, Sellercloud periodically sends automatic inventory updates.
Note that pricing changes must be negotiated with a Target representative. Currently, no option exists to update pricing in inventory feeds. The Initial Retail (Retail Price) field on the product’s Target Properties page is only for reference.
To automatically send inventory updates to Target:
- Go to Settings > Companies > Manage Companies > Select a company.
- From the Toolbox, open Channels > Target > General Settings.
- Press Edit, check the Enable Inventory Upload box, and Save.