Zapier lets you connect Sellercloud to 2,000+ other web services.
Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn’t be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the **Trigger**, where your information comes from and which causes one or more **Actions** in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting started with Zapier
- Sign up for a free Zapier account, and from there you can jump right in.
- To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
Connecting Sellercloud to Zapier
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to “My Apps” from the top menu bar.
- Click on “Connect a new account…” and search for “Sellercloud.”
- Use your credentials to connect your Sellercloud account to Zapier.
- When done, start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you’ll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
Need inspiration? See everything that’s possible with Sellercloud and Zapier!
If you have more questions, please reach out to email@example.com.