In addition to ShipBridge, Sellercloud’s shipping application, ShipWorks is a popular shipping solution for order fulfillment. In this article you will learn how to integrate Shipworks with Sellercloud.
Integrate with ShipWorks
Sellercloud uses a predefined criteria to determine that orders get sent to ShipWorks. This includes all orders that are paid and not voided or canceled. Once an order posts, it is marked as OkayToShip.
FBA orders are also sent and will be marked as shipped in ShipWorks. Downloaded orders will be marked as ReadyToShip. You can also set up a saved search by selecting a ShipWorks Saved SearchID. To do that, navigate to Settings > Ship Works Mapping.
The cutoff date to send orders is determined by the ShipWorks LastModified date in their request to download orders. Sellercloud will respond with all orders modified after that date.
This integration exports orders from Sellercloud to ShipWorks for processing, and then imports tracking information when the orders have been processed. When orders are exported to ShipWorks, a direct SQL sets the order as ready to ship. Once exported, there is no indication the order will remain not okay to ship.
Information sent to ShipWorks includes:
- OrderNumber— We send the Sellercloud OrderID instead of the OrderSourceID because ShipWorks will not accept duplicated IDs in case of replacements or split orders
- Shipping Method— We send the method from the order in Sellercloud
- Status Code— Sellercloud sends a list of order statuses to ShipWork; thus, changing them will change the status in Sellercloud
- CustomerID— Sellercloud UserID set on the order
- Order Notes— By default, Sellercloud adds two order notes:
- Channel from which the order came
- Company in Sellercloud
Configure ShipWorks for Sellercloud
- Install Shipworks following their instructions.
- After installation, continue by following the Shipworks prompts/instructions until you are prompted to add a store.
- Add/create a store in Shipworks for Sellercloud:
- Platform: Generic— Module
- Name it as you want, but if you have multiple stores it may be best to name it Sellercloud
- Enter your endpoint URL, username, and password:
- Endpoint URL is xx.ws.sellercloud.com/shipworks/ (replace the xx with your server ID; for example, if your Sellercloud URL is vv.cwa.sellercloud.com, your endpoint would be vv.ws.sellercloud.com/shipworks/
- Endpoint URL must end with the trailing “/” or ShipWorks cannot connect with Sellercloud.
- Username and Password are your regular Sellercloud credentials.
- Enter all other company-related data as prompted.
- Select the status and update settings.