Creating vendor accounts in SellerCloud will enable you to create purchase orders, dropship orders, and apply vendor promotions and discounts to products.
You can add (or edit) a single vendor or add them in bulk.
- Settings > Company Settings > Toolbox > Vendors. Vendors can be available across all companies. Read more here.
- Click Add New Vendor or click Edit to edit existing vendor
- Enter vendor’s general and contact information. You can select a default company to associate with order from that vendor.
- You can use the QuickBooks Vendor Name field if you need to map a vendor to a vendor with a different name in QuickBooks. For example, if you have to separate a vendor into two vendors in SellerCloud, one for dropship and one for wholesale, you can map them to a single vendor in QuickBooks. QuickBridge will use this field when exporting to QuickBooks.
- If applicable, set a small order amount and fee. As shown in the image below, a fee of $4 will be added to a purchase order total when single PO from this vendor subtotals to 50$ or less. The small order fee will be added as a line item on the PO total.
- Open the Toolbox to view Products and Purchase Orders associated with the vendor.
- Configure PO Email Templates and Dropship Preferences for the vendor.
- Configure Vendor Promotions and Multi Discounts.
- View outgoing email to vendor.
To import vendors in bulk:
- Click Import Vendors List.
- Download the template and enter the vendor’s general and contact information into tab delimited columns.
- Save the file.
- Choose File and click Import Vendors List.
See also these topics: