In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Accounts Receivable (A/R) Aging Summary. This report shows the total accounts receivable aging for a specific customer, so you can see the total aging balance.
Accounts receivable aging is a method used to track and manage unpaid invoices from customers. It involves organizing unpaid invoices by the length of time they have been outstanding. The purpose of this report is to identify overdue invoices and which customers are most likely to pay or not pay.
You can see the following:
- Accounts Receivable Aging – Ages (1-30, 31-60, 61-90, over 90).
- Financial Information – Current and Total.
- Customer Information – Username and Business Name.
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Customers & Receivables > A/R Aging Summary.
- Set up the Default and Custom filters to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted in a different color. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To manage the columns in the report, click the three dots icon on the top right and select Customize Columns. You can:
- To sort the data differently, use the Sort by menu.
- To save your filtering and sorting options, click Save view, type a Name and click Save.
- To export the full report to a spreadsheet, click Actions on the bottom right and select Export to Excel. Spreadsheets include all columns, including those hidden in the report.
Filter and Column Definitions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column descriptions.
|Company Groups||Include only orders from one or more company groups.|
|Saved Customer Search||Filter by a previously saved customer search.|
|Username||Include only orders for a specific customer by their Sellercloud profile email.|
|Username||Shows the customer’s Sellercloud profile email address.|
|Current||Shows the total current balance.|
|Age||Shows outstanding amounts by specific time ranges: 1-30, 31-60, 61-90, >90.|
|Total||Shows the total outstanding amount.|
|Business Name||Shows the name of the customer’s business.|