Bonanza is a niche marketplace that focuses on hard-to-find products. Learn how to integrate your Sellercloud account with Bonanza and manage channel settings from Sellecloud.
Integrate with Bonanza
To integrate your Sellercloud account with Bonanza, you must enter your Bonanza credentials in the company settings:
- Go to Settings > Companies > Manage Companies > select your company.
- In Toolbox, select Bonanza > General Settings > Edit.
- In the Credentials panel, enter your Booth Name (not the booth URL). You can check this on the Bonanza site when viewing your profile. The link to check this should look like this: https://www.bonanza.com/users/********/profile (********* is your profile ID).
- Select Actions > Fetch Token. The token will appear in the Token field with an expiration date.
- Select Actions > Verify Token.
- Check Bonanza Enabled > Save.
- Add a default Safety Qty if applicable.
- Add a Default Qty for replenishable items if applicable.
- Select all of the following boxes: Enable Order download, Enable tracking Export, and Enable inventory and Price Upload.
Do not enable these options, especially Inventory Upload, until you are certain that products are ready for Bonanza.
Bonanza Settings Explained
In this section, you can find an explanation of Bonanza settings that you can manage from your company page.
|Bonanza Enabled||Enables Bonanza as a marketplace in Sellercloud.|
|Bonanza Username||The username used to log into your Bonanza account.|
|Bonanza Password||The password used to log into your Bonanza account.|
|Token||A unique identifier generated for Sellercloud and Bonanza accounts integration.|
|Expires On||Token expiration date and time.|
|Booth Name||The name of your online store on Bonanza.
input your profile ID found here: https://www.bonanza.com/users/********/profile (********* is your profile ID)
|Safety Qty||A buffer between the amount of inventory you have and the amount Sellercloud is sending to the channel to prevent overselling on high selling items. It is used to subtract a number from the available quantity.|
|Default Qty||Only applies to Replenishable products. For these products, the Default quantity is the number that will always be sent to the channel in inventory updates regardless of the actual available inventory.|
|Max Qty||Can limit the inventory available for channels to never show the full quantity on the channel – even if there is more available.
Before it can be set on a specific product, it first must be enabled on the company level. For example, when enabled on a company level with InventoryMaxQuantity set to 10, all products will default to 10.
|Enable PayPal Transaction Download||Enable to automatically download the updated payment information from PayPal.|
|Enable Order Download||Enable this setting for the orders to be downloaded from Bonanza to your Sellercloud account.
Select when ready to ship Bonanza orders.
|Enable Tracking Export||Select to export order tracking information to Bonanza.|
|Enable Inventory And Price Upload||Enable this setting to let Bonanza upload inventory and pricing information from Sellercloud.
Enable only when both inventory and price are accurate for listings.
|Consider Partial Paid Orders As Charged||Enable if you want the orders with only partial payment to be treated as charged.|